Solitairica is free on Epic Games Store for one day
Solitairica is today’s free game on the Epic Games Store which players can claim by clicking here before 9.30 PM IST. Solitairica is a rogue-like, indie card game with role-playing elements that will take you in the world of solitaire with a magical twist.
Epic Games Store is featuring a holiday event where they are giving away one game for free for 15 days. So far, people have had the opportunity to claim games like Alien Isolation, Night in the Woods, My time at Portia, and Stranded Deep for free.
Build a magical deck in Solitairica
Solitairica is developed and published by Righteous Hammer Games and was released for Microsoft Windows and macOS in May 2016. Players will face challenges with varying levels of difficulty and have to build unique decks to overcome these challenges by destroying enemy hordes and ultimately defeat the Emperor Stuck.
Key Features of Solitairica-
● Introducing a brand new turn-based solitaire combat system.
● Procedural enemies that combine hilarious and dangerous traits for endless variety.
● Heaps of items and scores of spells to combine. Millions of builds to try!
● Challenging and dynamic rogue-like progression.
● Four energies to master: attack (destroy cards), defense (counter and armor), agility (peeking and quickness) and willpower (healing and the arcane).
● Collect wildstone each journey to upgrade cards and unlock new decks, which change the way you play.
● Upgrade cards to provide powerful boosts during battle.
The game is not too heavy on the hardware but it has still managed to attract a fair amount of gamers who have been kind in reviewing the game. Solitairica is also available on Steam where it has a 9/10 rating.