Call of Duty Mobile is only halfway through it’s Season 7 – ‘Elite of the Elite’, and has very recently released it’s latest seasonal event in-game. Titled the ‘Knockout Artist‘, this particular seasonal challenge helps you acquire the latest in a long line of melee weapons – the boxing gloves – to knockout your enemy with. There are a number of challenges that need to be completed, in a time period of approximately 13 days in order to be awarded with the new melee. Below, we shall provide a detailed description of each of the singular challenges in order to proceed with the completion of the event. In total, there are seven different challenges in the event.
New seasonal challenge of ‘Knockout Artist’ in Call of Duty Mobile – acquiring the new melee weapon
The whole list of missions that a player needs to complete for this seasonal challenge is based on the multiplayer section of things. Meaning, the user needs to play only MP matches in order to achieve the completion of each milestone in the event. There are small rewards attached with the completion of each mission, all of it leading upto being rewarded with the grand prize of the new melee weapon – Boxing Gloves.
- Mission One – The first mission in such kind of events is always the simplest, and mostly amounts to being a numbers’ game. For this first mission, all one needs to do is play 5 multiplayer matches in total, in order to move onto stage 2 of the event. Upon completing this particular quota of 5 MP matches, the player shall be awarded 200 credits to his name.
- Mission Two – The second challenge for this event is a fun one. The player grinding for the boxing gloves in stage two of the seasonal event shall need to take down ten enemies with any melee weapon of their choice. This particular challenge makes perfect sense, since the ultimate reward is that of a melee weapon itself. One such challenge involving a melee weapon is bound to exist in the list of challenges for event completion. Upon completion, the player shall be awarded 15 weapon XP cards and an uncommon blueprint for the secondary weapon of a revolver.
- Mission Three – This shall involve acquiring a multiplayer match medal titled the ‘Knockout‘. Simply put, knockout is a medal awarded in MP matches when you take down a player with the help of a melee weapon. In order to complete this particular mission, one needs to earn the knockout medal 15 times in order to proceed onto the next task. This mission is a continuation of mission two in this way that, you shall earn the knockout medal if you continue doing the 2nd mission until you acquire 15 Knockout medals.
- Mission Four – This mission requires the usage of two different perks at once. The two perks that need to be equipped in one’s loadout are the ‘Dead Silence‘ perk and ‘Quick Fix‘ perk. Dead Silence provides you silent footsteps to your operator, a skill that shall come in handy while playing with melee weapons since you are comparatively vulnerable while jumping into the fray with melee weapons than you are when you wield a gun. As for the Quick Fix perk, the description for it reads – “Gun and melee kills lead to automatic health regeneration”. Thus, both of these perks are instrumental when one is playing with melee weapons against players equipped with assault rifles and sub-machine guns. This mission requires the player to defeat 20 enemies while having the above mentioned perks equipped in their loadout.
- Mission Five – This mission is comparatively a less complicated one, when compared to the specificity of the previous mission. All that the player needs to do is earn the Backstabber Medal a total of 15 times in multiplayer matches, in order to proceed to the next challenge. The backstabber medal is earned when the player takes down an opponent from behind with an equipped melee weapon.
- Mission Six – This mission also has a particular perk mentioned in it. One needs to equip the Hardline perk and win five multiplayer matches with the concerned loadout. The hardline perk, when equipped, offers the players a 25% increase in total points that is earned from taking down enemy combatants.
- Mission Seven – The final mission that shall lead to completion of the seasonal event includes a particular weapon preset in the specifications set by Call of Duty Mobile. All one needs to do is, make a full-fledged gunsmith loadout of the sub-machine gun weapon of AGR-556 and take down fifteen enemies with the suggested loadout.
New crate for custom boxing glove skin in Call of Duty Mobile
Call of Duty Mobile has a certain fascination towards flashy skins for the weapons they release in the game. And thus, in keeping with the tradition that Activision follows, a new crate titled the ‘Gilded Gloves‘ crate has been released into the game for players to buy and customise the look of their boxing gloves.