Prominent personalities from the Indian gaming community are coming together to fight COVID-19. A 12-hour charity stream was organized on May 9 to raise funds and awareness among the audience.
The stream covered various topics like-
1. Create a Unique Brand in the industry.
2. Identifying and Developing Opportunities in Esports: Play Production Performance
3. The Future of Indian Gaming Community and The Esports Academic: The Upcoming educational perspective.
4. Esports and academics- esports from the educational perspective, along with an emphasis on female representation in gaming
5. Esports Team, Revenue Generation, Diversification.
Following people will join the stream
11.55 AM-12.00 PM- INTRODUCTION By KingCharlie(HOST)
12.00-12.30PM- Esports panel with Karan Kadam(Owner, Mayhem), Imperium(PUBG Caster), Aman Azad(Owner, Modelling Cops).
12.30 – 1.00 PM- Esports panel with Kuldeep Lather(Owner, Villager Esports), Samir Choubey(Co-Owner, IND), Gautam Virk(COO, Nodwin Gaming).
1.00 – 1.30 PM- Esports panel with Sanupam Samantray(Co-Owner, Playtonia), Rahul Hinduja(COO, Global Esports), Nimish Raut(India Lead, Fnatic).
1.30 – 2.00 PM- Esports panel with SEN(Esports Influencer), Sniipu(Streamer and Content Creator).
2.00 – 2.10 PM- Conclusion by KING CHARLIE.
2.10 – 2.20 PM- Break.
2.20 – 3.30 PM- PUBG matcher.
3.30-4.00 PM -FUN TDM MATCHES.
4.00 – 4.30 PM-Esports panel with Vaadhiyar(Owner, Raven Esports), Yash Warghane(COO, FutureStation), Jugal Shah(Owner, Initiative Esports).
4.30 – 6.30 PM- Valorant matches
6.30-6.40: Special appearance by Insane David
6.40 – 8.30 PM: Doctor’s Panel
10.30 – 10.40 PM: Special appearance.
10.45- 12 PM: Free Fire matches.