Sony and Sucker Punch Productions are all set to release the Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut tomorrow and give fans tons of new content to explore. When it was announced last month, Sony stated that the Director’s Cut will include the original game, additional content released to date, and several new features.
What’s new in Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut?
Director’s Cut will allow players to access the Iki Island. This expansion will have a whole new story and include new characters, new environments, new armor for Jin and his horse, new techniques, and more. Also, until now, players were only allowed to pet dogs and foxes but on Iki Island, they can pet monkeys, cats, and deers as well.
Moreover, the Director’s Cut will include-
- Ghost of Tsushima: Legends (a free co-op mode for the original game).
- A “Hero of Tsushima” skin set.
- A “Charm of Hachiman’s Favor” in-game item.
- One Technique Point.
- Digital mini art book.
- Director’s Commentary.
Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut on PS5 features enhanced audio, faster load times, 4K resolution, and 60 FPS. It’ll bring a whole new gaming experience to Sony’s next-generation console by making use of the haptic feedback and adaptive trigger features of the DualSense controllers. Director’s Cut on PS5 also features lip sync for English as well as Japanese voice-over.
How to get Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut
Ghost of Tsushima is releasing on August 20, 2021, for PS4 and PS5. You can purchase it from the PlayStation Store.
- PS5 version is priced at $69.99 and the PS4 version is priced at $59.99.
- If you have the PS4 version of the game, you can pre-order the Director’s Cut for $19.99.
- Those who purchase the Director’s Cut on PS4 can upgrade to the PS5 version for $9.99.
- Those who have the original game on PS4 can upgrade to the Director’s Cut on PS5 for $29.99.