Garena has announced the Free Fire India Championship (FFIC) 2021 Fall tournament for players from India and Nepal. The tournament will have a prize pool of Rs. 75,00,000. Interested players can register for the tournament from August 16 – August 23 through the Free Fire Cup (FFC) in-game.
Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall format
- The top 42 teams from FFC will head on to the Closed Qualifiers that will be played on September 1 and September 2. They’ll join the six seeded teams from FFPL 2021 Summer.
- The top 12 teams from closed qualifiers will make their way into the League Circuit which is scheduled to be played from September 17 – October 3. These 12 teams will be joined by the top 6 teams of FFPL 2021 Summer. Total 18 teams will be divided into 3 groups where each group will play 12 matches across 3 weeks.
- The top 2 teams from each group will qualify directly for the Grand Finals and the remaining 12 teams participate in the Play-Ins on October 10, where they will compete for the remaining 6 Grand Final spots.
- Grand Finals consisting of 12 teams will be played on October 17. Teams will play 6 matches for the highest points and the biggest share from the prize pool.
All matches of FFIC 2021 Fall will be played in battle royale squad mode.
FFIC 2021 Fall prize pool distribution
- 1st place- Rs. 35,00,000.
- 2nd place- Rs. 15,00,000.
- 3rd place- Rs. 7,00,000.
- 4th place- Rs. 6,00,000.
- 5th place- Rs. 3,00,000.
- 6th place- Rs. 2,50,000.
- 7th place- Rs. 2,00,000.
- 8th place- Rs. 1,50,000.
- 9th place- Rs. 1,00,000.
- 10th place- Rs. 1,00,000
- 11th place- Rs. 50,000.
- 12th place- Rs. 50,000.
The winner of FFIC 2021 Fall will be directly seeded in the FFWS 2021 Mexico finals whereas the runner-up will qualify for the FFWS 2021 Mexico play-ins. Moreover, the top 12 teams of FFIC 2021 Fall will qualify for the Free Fire Pro League India 2021 Winter.