The new Hollywood movie Venom 2 : Let There Be Carnage, releases on 14th October and shall extend the fandom for the Marvel character for MCU lovers and gamers alike as the creators of the iconic character shall be collaborating with one of the most popular battle royale games, Free Fire, on a grand scale.
As has been the trend for Garena for the past four years that they have been successfully growing the Free Fire franchise, the developers of the game have given us some spectacular collaborations for the fanbase of the game to enjoy and above everything else, gain special in-game items designed specifically for the collaboration that has been planned.
Items to be gained from the Free Fire x Venom 2 collaboration
- Fight with Venom’s Power – On the 16th October, players shall get a chance to earn an exclusively designed ‘Venom Helmet’. All one needs to do is play matches in Free Fire for a consolidated time period of 60 minutes. Upon completing this specific mission, one shall be rewarded with this exclusive Venom helmet.
- Login Event – Also scheduled for the date of 16th October, players shall be rewarded with a Venom backpack. This specially themed backpack shall be given to all players upon simply logging in for the first time itself in the game of Free Fire.
- Chaos Quest – Along with the above-mentioned cosmetic items that are being provided by Free Fire among completion of easy missions, the game is also providing players with an exclusive bundle titled the ‘Ghastly Venom Bundle’, which shall be rewarding players with a complete set called the ‘We Are Venom Streetwear’. In order to get one’s hands on this exclusively themed bundle based on the collab, one needs to collect 15 Carnage tokens to exchange the bundle in-game. In order to collect the appropriate amount of tokens necessary for the exchange, one needs to complete the following missions in Free Fire on a daily basis –
- For any given mode, players will have to play three matches daily.
- Five enemies have to be killed by players all the matches that a player plays each day.
- The game needs to be played for 60 minutes at least.
- At least one match needs to be played by players with their in-game friends in Free Fire.