Another Fortnite update is about to roll out very soon, and it promises another unvaulted weapon. The Fortnite 15.50 release time will vault the hand cannon back into rotation. Downtime for the 15.50 update begins on March 2 at 1:00AM PST / 4:00AM EST / 9:00AM GMT. Downtime for midseason updates doesn’t take so long to come.
Your accomplishments with the Hand Cannon this week… Show ’em to us! pic.twitter.com/LhLkhkU2Zq
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) February 28, 2021
“The hand cannon heads back to the vault, while another item returns,” Epic says on Twitter. Fortnite Season 5 will be coming later this month so we can also expect one more update after v15.50. According to the patch notes, the new update will remove the Hand Cannon from the game, while unvaulting another item.
Battle Royale new additions:
• The Hand Cannon heads back to the vault, while another item returns. Spread the news!
• New Island size in Creative & localised Featured Creative Hub support!
Battle Royale confirmed fixes:
• Snowy Floppers do not grant Shield or Icy Feet.
– Sometimes consuming a Snowy Flopper will heal you but not give the icy feet effect.
• Cars not always dealing damage on impact.
– Cars do not consistently damage objects or players upon impact.
• Rift Fish and Jellyfish temporarily disabled.
– Rift Fish and Jellyfish have been temporarily disabled due to issues, and thus cannot be caught.
• Total Bars appearing as 0 when loading into a match with high latency.
– Total Bars may appear as 0 when loading into a match with high latency.
– Don’t worry: your total collected Bars are still tracked
– but collecting Bars in the match where they appear at 0 will not add to your cumulative total.
• Split Screen “Ready Up!” issue. – Players playing in Split Screen may have difficulty playing another match together due to the “Ready Up!” option not working properly.