Mediatonic’s platformer title Fall Guys has now gone free-for-all and is available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and the Epic Games Store. It comes with full cross-play and cross-progression support on all platforms, faster load times and performance updates on the PS5, new game modes, unlockables, and more.
Note that Fall Guys has been removed from Steam but those who have already purchased the game on the platform will continue to receive updates as usual.
Tomorrow we launch Fall Guys: Free for All!
We are SO hyped to go free on all platforms, and to bring you all our best levels yet, biggest collaborations ever, and coolest costumes that we’ve ever made!!
RT if you’re HYPEBEAN!!!!! AaaAAAaaaAA pic.twitter.com/uMUpZz30Ae
— Fall Guys… FREE FOR ALL TODAY! 👑 (@FallGuysGame) June 20, 2022
What’s new in Fall Guys?
With the free-for-all update, Fall Guys has received new obstacles and rounds. Let’s take a look-
- Hex-a-Ring: Similar to Hex-a-Gone but features a rotating floor.
- Volleyfall: Knock the ball into other players’ courts to win the round.
- Speed Circuit: Navigate your way through obstacles and complete 3 laps without falling into misty slime.
- Track Attack: Get to the finish line by navigating through obstacles like speed arches, jump ropes, and bouncy floors.
- Bounce Party: Bounce through hoops to score the maximum number of points and win.
- The Swiveller: Players spawn on a rotating ring and must jump over the oncoming jump ropes to avoid falling into the Slime.
- Blast Ball: This will have players throwing blast balls at each other and throwing them into the slime.
Fall Guys Season 1: Free For All
With this update, Mediatonic has marked the beginning of a new season that is aptly titled Free For All. The season pass features 100 levels of costumes, emotes, and other rewards.
Other changes with the free-for-all update include the addition of new rewards to Crown Ranks, a new store layout, New Shows to Custom Shows, and more. You can read everything in the official patch notes.