The month of October is the 2nd Anniversary month for Activision’s popular mobile game, Call of Duty Mobile. As promised by the developers of Call of Duty Mobile, the excitement factor for players of the game would be double the kind that was experienced by players the last time, during the celebrations that commenced during the 1st Anniversary. Let’s take a look at the new events released in-game on 2nd October.
Commencement of 2nd Anniversary Celebrations in Call of Duty Mobile
The celebrations for this year of Call of Duty Mobile‘s 2nd Anniversary commenced simultaneously with the release of the new Call of Duty Mobile Battle Royale map- Blackout. The celebrations kicked off almost a week before 2nd October, with the Blackout-themed event- Counterattack. In this particular themed event, a player has to gain points by playing battle royale matches on Blackout, and recruiting soldiers stationed at various locations in the Blackout map. Till the above mentioned event is complete, players shall be competing against each other in order to acquire rewards specially crafted for the Anniversary leaderboards.
New events in Call of Duty Mobile
- Global Weapon Exchange ( 10th October – 20th October ) – This particular themed event is designated to give away a free epic skin for a weapon upon collection of 30 Anniversary badges. Months before the commencement of the celebrations, the player base was given the option of choosing between four exclusive designs and a particular weapon, and upon the final selection of these two, the amalgamation of an epic weapon blueprint would be released through this event. Thus, upon the completion of the above-mentioned criteria, players would be rewarded with an epic blueprint for the SMG, PP-19 Bizon, titled the Cybernetic Heartbreak.
- Sweet Celebration ( 10th October – 20th October ) – To participate in this event, the player needs to pop the Anniversary balloons available in the new MP mode ‘Get the Cake‘ or do the same in the new Blackout BR map, where the balloons are available in different locations on the map. Upon the popping of the balloons, you are rewarded with cake pieces. A player can acquire upto 20 pieces of cake each day.
With the progress that you make with the collection of the cake pieces which are used to decorate the Anniversary cake, an epic blueprint of the Arctic .50 sniper, titled the ‘Sleet Serpent‘ awaits those players who amass a 100 points in this themed event.
- Anniversary Puzzle ( 10th October – 20th October ) – In this particular themed event, players need to collect Anniversary tokens, available in-game by completing different daily missions. In order to unlock each tile of the puzzle, players ought to complete as many daily missions as they can. The daily missions that reward anniversary tokens to players are as follows –
- Play 1 Ranked MP match.
- Log in Daily.
- Kill 20 enemies in any mode ( MP or BR).
- 4. Glide a total of 500 metres in BR matches.
- 5. Play 1 match with in-game friends.
- 6. Play 3 matches in any mode daily (MP or BR).
Upon the revealing of the whole puzzle, the player shall work it’s way upto the total of 18 points that need to be acquired in order to be rewarded with the epic operator skin of Battery – Indomitable.
Let us know in the comments below, what all events have you been participating in, and how far you have progressed in the events of your choice! Let’s celebrate the 2nd Anniversary Celebrations of Call of Duty Mobile.