Call of Duty: Mobile Season 1- New Order went live last month and it introduced players to two new weapons, a new map, and two new game modes. Activision added the FR .556 assault rifle and the SKS Marksman Rifle in Call of Duty: Mobile with Season 1 along with the Attack of the Undead and 3V3 Gunfight mode.
The FR .556 was available in Call of Duty: Mobile as a reward for reaching level 21 of the season’s free Battle Pass. The SKS Marksman Rifle, however, was supposed to launch in mid-February and it finally launched on February 19.
🎯💥 New weapon, SKS is finally here!
— Call of Duty: Mobile (@PlayCODMobile) February 19, 2021
How to obtain the SKS Marksman Rifle in Call of Duty: Mobile
The SKS Marksman Rifle can be obtained by completing the seasonal challenge Battle Royale Bluff. Players have to complete a certain set of challenges to earn different rewards in the Battle Royale Bluff challenge.
- Play three BR Matches- 200 Credits.
- Kill five enemies in high-tier loot zones- Scout Wrap skin.
- Use Trap Master BR Class 10 times – Backpack 1 Wrap skin.
- Pick up a Customised Weapon from an Airdrop in Battle Royale three times – 15 Weapon XP cards.
- Kill five enemies with a Customised Weapon from your loadout – FHJ-18 Wrap skin.
- Pick up an Epic Weapon in Battle Royale three times – ORV Trance skin.
- Kill 5 enemies with a Legendary weapon in Battle Royale – 15 Weapon XP card.
- Kill 5 enemies with Annihilator in BR – SKS Marksman Rifle.
The SKS Marksman Rifle comes with a fast-firing Kilo Bolt-Action making it an ideal choice for long-range fights. Players can level-up and also customize the gun through the Gunsmith in the game. Note that upon completing the above challenges, players will also be rewarded with Battle Pass XP.
Meanwhile, Activision teased new content for Call of Duty: Mobile Season 2.