Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, which already has a massive main campaign, is getting more content with title update 1.4.0 that is releasing today, November 9, at 5.30 PM IST. The patch size is 25 GB on Xbox Series X/S, 20 GB on Xbox One and PC, 4.5 GB on PS4, and 6.75 GB on PS5.
— Assassin’s Creed (@assassinscreed) November 5, 2021
Title update 1.4.0 brings 4 new Tombs of Fallen to Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
With this update, the game is getting 4 new Tombs of the Fallen, each with different challenges. Players have to use their platforming skills to avoid traps to reach treasures that lie within the tombs. These tombs will be accessible to players who have unlocked settlements through the main Assassin’s Creed Valhalla storyline. Completing one and three Tombs of the Fallen will reward players with Spelunker and Crypt-ologist trophies respectively.
Oskoreia Festifval goes live on November 11
Title update 1.4.0 is bringing the Oskoreia Festival that will run from November 11 – December 2 featuring new quests, activities, and rewards.
- Horseriding- Players participate in a race where they have to use their mounted archery skills to clear blockades and hit specific targets. Each shot on the target will increase the timer.
- A game in the spirit realm- This activity puts players’ combat skills to test as it sends them in the spirit realm to fight waves of spectral warriors.
- Archery- Shoot as many targets as possible to win points. Be aware of newly added friendly targets though, hitting them will slow your progress down.
New quests will have you protect Ravensthorpe from spirits. The ‘Homeward’ quest will introduce players to the Mad Monk and in ‘An Honorable Death’, players will have to solve the mystery of a dead warrior.
Players will get festival tokens upon completion of these activities and quests. These tokens can be exchanged at Norvid’s shop for Hel’s Scythe and other items like a new raven skin, settlement decorations, and more.
- Perfect Parry: Parry LB/L1/Q at the right time to deal additional damage.
- Master Counter Roll: Adds a Hidden Blade strike while executing a Counter Roll.
- Improved Bow Stun Finisher: Initiating the Bow Stun Finisher will now shoot arrows at all stunned enemies in view.
With this huge update, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla has received several improvements to gameplay, UI, and quests as well. You can read the entire update 1.4.0 patch notes here.