Netflix recently released the cast for the upcoming League of Legends animated series titled Arcane.
The new Netflix animated series, Arcane
Arcane presents the origin tale of the game – League of Legends‘ most prolific original characters through a new lens, with several familiar figures from the entertainment world lending their voices to iconic League champions.
The storyline shall not only revolve around the iconic sibling rivalry between Vi, the main character and Jinx, her antagonist, but also other League champions, such as Jayce and Viktor Mel shall be present in the series, whereas new champions such as Silco and Vander will also debut in Arcane, all of whom have their own story trajectories which shall be developed in the animated series by Netflix.
Voice cast for the League Champions in Arcane
- Hailee Steinfeld will play Vi, the main character. Steinfeld has starred in a number of significant movie productions in recent years, most notably doing voiceover work for the 2018 film Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse, in which she portrayed Gwen Stacy.
- Katie Leung, who is well known for her role as Cho Chang in the Harry Potter film series, will play Caitlyn.
- Jinx will be played by Ella Purnell, who most recently worked with Netflix on the 2021 film Army of the Dead, in which she played Kate Ward as a major actor.
- Silco and Viktor will be played by Kevin Alejandro of Lucifer and Harry Lloyd, respectively.
- J.B. Blanc, who plays the role Vander, brings up the list for the Arcane voice cast. Blanc is a veteran voice actor who is most known for his roles as Caustic in Apex Legends and Braum in League of Legends.
Release Date of Arcane
The animated League of Legends‘ web series titled Arcane is scheduled to be released on November 6, this year. All League of Legends fans’ and anime lovers, stay tuned!
Keep an eye on this space, as we shall be sure to update on any new information that is released by either Netflix or Riot Games regarding Arcane, the League of Legends’ animated series.